NaijaBaseMp3.com Site Policy:
Below are just the few tips that will guide you from not misusing your privilege on this site.
These policy applies to current and futuristic members only.
- You agree that you will read and understand this terms below.
- You will not post, email or make available any content or use NaijaBaseMp3.com in a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or contractual rights, in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- You will not indulge in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You will not in any manner try to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- You also Agree not to Post the following content; child/adult pornography, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, any content that depicts or contains rape or other similar content containing nudity(We take this very serious)
- You are not allowed to post off point comments, i.e making a comment that is not connected with the current topic.
- Your account will be suspended if caught repeatedly posting the same or similar comment or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure.
Please have it in mind that this policy can change at any given time, so we suggest you check back every First week of a New Month. Complying with this policy is Mandatory!.